The Muhammad Subuh Foundation (MSF) announces the opening for an Administrative Consultant position for the Foundation. The contractor must have a unique set of knowledge, skills and abilities that include prior experience with communications and board tasks as well as a demonstrated personal commitment to the mission and values of the Foundation. MSF is looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team and able to assist on the several tasks that the Foundation has to carry out but not limited to:
- Maintain email list and produce the eNewsFlash for distribution through MailChimp.
- Maintain the Foundations Annual Corporate Report to the Virginia SCC.
- Coordinate the production of the Foundations Annual Report and post on the website.
- Provide editorial services for Board meetings.
- Coordinate Zoom calls for all Board meetings.
- Take minutes as recording secretary for all Board meetings.
- Update the MSF Policy and Procedures Manual with Corporate Secretary.
- Attend all Board of Trustees’ meetings.
- Represent and provide information to the larger Subud community when requested.
MSF Processes and Operations:
- Assist in the update, tracking and follow up of Grant activity after being awarded.
This is a home office operation as an independent contractor that will demand 15 hours per week on average.